Cowgirl Tunes

Monday, December 06, 2004

The Greatest Blogger Bloopers

Well, folks, my sister has done it. I didn't think it was possible, but for her, it is. She has been able to stuff her entire foot, ankle and all, into her mouth and down her throat. Amazing. How did she do this, you ask? I will tell you.

Earlier today, I couldn't help but to think that she was, perhaps, the greatest blogger ever! Not that I have read a whole lot of other blogs, but she is really good. If you haven't yet read any of her posts, please feel free to visit her site at www.grackyfroggink.com/froggfiles Earlier today, I found myself doubled over in laughter at her story of getting a job at the Apple Store. I thought that had to be one of her best....and it was...in more than one way!

I, of course, put in my two cents worth comment at the end...but it gets even better. She blogged about her ex-boyfriend, only to find out later, through one of the comments, that her ex-boyfriend READ her blog! How embarrassing! But how beautifully funny! I think it is all rather brilliant, really. I am so happy that someone else in this world likes the taste of their distal limbs.

So I have learned a thing or two about blogging since then....don't write about ex-boyfriends, don't write about current boyfriends, don't write about people you know, don't write about people you don't know.

I think I will stick to writing about Budweiser Clydesdales. I might actually be safe.

2 Comments:

  • isnt life funny?

    her ex boyfriend

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:48 PM  

  • i am so glad that i can be a source of amusement to all my friends! i suppose that's worth the price i'm paying in embarrassment right now. :)

    next time i'm writing about something that can't get me in trouble, like plants.

    By Blogger grackyfrogg, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home