Cowgirl Tunes

Friday, January 14, 2005

Nighttime, sniffling, sneezing...what?

I took Ny Quil last night and today I'm...well...I think you all have a good idea of how I feel today. Need I say more? What's the deal with Ny Quil? What do they put in the darn thing that makes you feel like you're having an out of body experience? I mean, I've never really had an out of body experience so I don't have anything to compare it with, really, but I've heard about them (or seen people have them on TV) and I think the feeling you get from taking Ny Quil is very similar. But like I said, I wouldn't really know. Unless, I AM having an out of body experience when I take Ny Quil, and then I DO know. hmmm.....

I was supposed to drive to Temecula today, but when I woke up this morning feeling the way I felt, I decided that being behind the steering wheel of my car for an hour and a half wasn't such a hot idea. It's bad enough that the lulling of the car on a SOBER day puts me to sleep...how much worse would it be with Ny Quil? Isn't there a warning on the back of the package that says "Do not operate machinery or drive a car while taking this medication?" Well, I didn't check, but I am going to assume that there is and if my boss says anything, then I will just tell him that I can't violate the FDA. There is that other warning that states that it is a violation of Federal Law if I don't follow the instructions on the back of the medicine, so I have the government to back me up, right? Wait...I don't know if even that will work. Oh well, I'm not gonna drive down there anyway. I have other stuff to do.

So for all of you who are suffering through the winter sniffles, I raise my glass (shot glass that is) of Ny Quil to you! And here's to better (feeling) days!

2 Comments:

  • I think it's alcohol, pure and simple, you were tipsy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 PM  

  • Shot of tequila, Temecula. Just tell your boss you got confused! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home