Cowgirl Tunes

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Long week ahead

Well, its Sunday night and need I say I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I just came back home from northern california and am exhausted! Lots of driving. Then tomorrow, I have to get up at the crack of dawn and head to east county San Diego. What a life I lead. I can't wait til Christmas, although I am completely unprepared for it. I haven't done ANY shopping! It's amazing! Uusally, I am mostly done by now, minus one or two few things, but this year has been the absolute worst. Last year was great. I knew what to get everyone on my list, so I just walked into the stores, grabbed what I needed, and left! This year I don't know what to get anyone, so I actually have to go "shopping..." I do not like shopping. It makes me mad. You have to fight crowds of nasty people who are supposed to be in the holiday spirit, and then you wander around in so many stores and practically faint at the prices of things that you KNOW are way cheap, and you wish you could just buy everything at the after Christmas sales, but that means you would have to battle even bigger crowds that are now even more vicious because they don't have to fake being nice for Christmas because it is...after Christmas!

So I am not looking forward to shopping. Besides that, I think I am getting sick. Not a good time to be sick. Lots of work to do and places to be, etc. I guess its time to turn in and go to bed...maybe I'll feel better in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home