Cowgirl Tunes

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Murder on the Highway

I confess. I am a murderer.

I killed about a gazillion bugs all over the windshield of my little rice rocket. It was sad. They smeared all over the place almost to the point of affecting my visibility.

I wonder what the population of bugs would be if we didn't have cars. Would we be getting eaten alive by bugs? Because, I already feel like I get eaten alive by them in the summer time. I can only imagine what it would be like if our vehicles weren't here to control their population. I wonder if in all those million bugs all over my windshield, one of them was the very last of a species. That means that it is now extinct. But I will never know for sure.

I wonder...

4 Comments:

  • yes... hmm.... and why is there blood the color of pee?
    -timbo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 PM  

  • oooh.... how embarrassing! i meant "their" ...it's late
    goodnight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

  • i just saw on your profile that you are 27!! of course i would have known that, but seeing it written out...gah!!! i am OLD!! wah.

    i slaughtered butterflies on I-5 once, it was awful. they just wouldn't get out of the way!!! they were everywhere. i got depressed.

    By Blogger grackyfrogg, at 9:05 AM  

  • let me check my watch...hmmm, yup, time for another post. come on, cowgirl!

    By Blogger grackyfrogg, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home